I am a University Assistant at the Kurt Gödel Research Center (KGRC) of the University of Vienna. I am a set theorist and my main research interests lie in the areas of inner model theory, determinacy axioms and descriptive set theory, as well as their relationships and connections to other areas of logic.
Recent and Upcoming talks.
- 24 Aug 2018 » KNAW Academy Colloquium on Generalised Baire Spaces - Lebesgue's Density Theorem for tree forcing ideals
- 06 Apr 2018 » Turin - Combinatorial Variants of Lebesgue's Density Theorem
- 06 Mar 2018 » GDMV Jahrestagung Paderborn - Projective homogeneous spaces and the Wadge hierarchy
Current teaching.here for previous semesters).
Current Bachelor Theses which I advise.
- Clara Unterberger, SoSe 2018, Kardinalzahlarithmetik
- Michael Koller, SoSe 2018, Das Wadge Spiel und die Wadge Hierarchie.
- Clemens Moser, WiSe 2017/18, Gödels konstruierbares Universum und seine Anwendungen.
Most recent publications.
- 10 Mar 2018 » (with R. Carroy and A. Medini) Homogeneity properties of zero-dimensional definable spaces under determinacy
- 10 Mar 2018 » (with P. Schlicht, D. Schrittesser and T. Weinert) Combinatorial variants of Lebesgue's density theorem
- 26 Feb 2018 » (with J. Aguilera) Mice with infinitely many Woodin cardinals from the determinacy of long games
- 26 Feb 2018 » (with J. Aguilera and P. Schlicht) A determinacy transfer theorem for sigma-projective sets of reals
- 10 Jan 2018 » (with G. Sargsyan) HOD in inner models with Woodin cardinals
- 21 Oct 2016 » (with R. Schindler and W. H. Woodin) Mice with Finitely many Woodin Cardinals from Optimal Determinacy Hypotheses
- 20 Oct 2016 » Pure and Hybrid Mice with Finitely Many Woodin Cardinals from Levels of Determinacy
Contact information.E-Mail mueller.sandra at univie dot ac dot at
Dr. Sandra Müller
Kurt Gödel Research Center
Währinger Straße 25